My Christmas





I woke up bright and early this morning and finished my table....just the table!

The rest of the house is waiting to be done!
 I have to tell you a little secret about myself....

I'm a little cheap when it comes to holiday decor...

I would rather spend the money on something else in my home that will be on display all year round...

I also like fresh garland and flowers...
I'm not a big fan on fake things, even though I do use some ...

I think its a throw back from the 70's....
Aah natural...

In those days even hairy legs and arm pits were the thing!

A friend just told me that people are dying their arm pit hairs pink and blue and going natural...

I'm not sure how I got into this topic....but here's my Christmas this year!



I added a little blue and white so the fabric on my chairs matched..




My daughter and I fell in love with these critters and I thought this year it would be fun for the grand babies...







Now to finish the rest of the house before Christmas...





No comments:

Post a Comment