Christmas Lodge



My designer friend Shelly,  decorates her house  with a lodge feel for Christmas...

Her house is beautiful and my pictures don't do it justice. 

She takes her art work down and puts up Charlie the deer and her cute dog pictures...

I'm not sure if she has given him a name or not, but  I've given him a new name and Charlie it is!








It's very warm and charming.










She adds fresh garland, flowers and plants to her home for Christmas....





















I love her tree ....
She added gold and silver ornaments to it.
I always call these the Charlie Brown trees...




















You can see the pretty ornaments hanging from her tree...









A close up of her antique pine cabinet...


I keep telling everyone that pine furniture is going to come back in style...

Which it is getting harder and harder to find.





She brought her custom patio table in from outside and it looks charming!








































My husband and I are going to her house for a Christmas party...

I'll take pictures and show you....

By the way, not only is she a talented designer, but shes a gourmet cook...














No comments:

Post a Comment