Art and The Pink Pagoda

(Adrian Brisco)



I hope your Thanksgiving was nice...

I think it was the best tasting Thanksgiving dinner my daughter and I have made. 

Everything was organic and every recipe was new to us...

We cooked for two days and I'm so glad my daughter helped me...

Other wise, I would probably still be cooking!





Skonahem



I've been shopping for art work for a client and found these images of art being the center of attention...all of them I found interesting and artistic..







I love these pictures and would love to have all of them for my own home...
















(Adrian Brisco)



Pictures leaning against a side table in this image looks very arty!







I love these pictures of the sea 




(House and Garden)



Black and white drawings surround the portrait in the middle.... This is a great way to fill a wall but have the one painting be the center of attention.





House Beautiful







(House and Garden)







(House Beautiful)

Don't forget to check out the Pink Pagoda Blue and White Linking Party here..







No comments:

Post a Comment