Lucite...Simple Details...

Hi everyone, 
I'm Pam from Simple Details
I share DIY and design projects and
have a love for combining my thrifting and Craigslist finds in my decor.

I'm am happy to be here for Julie while she's with her parents. She's such a
sweetheart and my heart aches for her and all the challenges she's been facing with
her aging parents, they're so fortunate to have her.

I found myself analyzing all of these rooms, and finally noticed the subtle common
denominator that I love!

It's a statement, but in an unexpected quiet way.
I love the modern edge in traditional rooms, contrast with antique pieces,
simplicity, visually weightless and stylish function!

Lucite ghost chair against an antique column...






chicagohomemag.com

Simple lucite table amid busy surroundings...





 stylemepretty.com 

Lucite coffee table between lovely layers of 

texture...






(laurenliess.com)

 Lucite chair enhances the serene design... 







(apartmenttherapy.com)

Functional lucite nightstand in front of built in...







(stacystyle.wordpress.com)

Pair of lucite tables in a room of symmetry...





(traditionalhome.com)

Lucite chairs add edge to a traditional room...






(gardenandgun.com)

What do you think, need one or not so much?



I'd love you to stop by and visit me at Simple Details when you have a chance.

Thank you for having me Julie, you and your family are in my prayers.









No comments:

Post a Comment