Two Tone Sofas...



I just ordered a sofa for my family room and I was thinking of having the cushions done in a different fabric like these images... 

I like the look..
but I decided that I would get tired of it and went with a conventional sofa...









I love how designer, Helen Green used the same tones of fabric but the cushions are a tad lighter...
















I think Barclay Butera does this style beautifully and I love his work... 









Barclay Butera 











I even thought this would be a great idea because I could wash and bleach the cushion fabric when it got dirty... 







(Phoebe Howard)












(Gisele Bundchens home, Domino)





I had someone say to me....
 it looks like you  spilled something on your cushions and you were to cheap to reupholster the whole sofa so you just reupholstered part of it...

What do you think?

Or does it look creative to you and would you buy a two tone sofa for your home?

 I would love to get your opinion....


Thanks for stopping by...
Julie













No comments:

Post a Comment