Photoshoot Art & Décoration Magazine

 

Good morning dear friends!

I hope you all enjoy this beautiful time of the year. In Belgium we are blessed with a wonderful Spring time. Sunny days with above average temperatures.

On Wednesday we had a photoshoot for the French magazine Art & Décoration and the photographer had to take into account the sun's rays penetrating into the rooms, which was not easy for her to shoot perfect pictures.

 

The shooting took place in my sister’s home.

While I assisted photographer Sophie and stylist-journalist Céline, by adding and moving the appropriate decoration, my nephew Justin played the piano. The house was filled with beautiful sounds !

1

 

My sister and family friend ‘chef-cook’ Luc prepared a delicious summer meal.

We all enjoyed the alfresco lunch !

2

 

I wanted to thank Céline and Sophie for their patience and enthusiasm while taking all the photos!

Of course I had my camera with and took some pictures myself.

Here is a sneak peek.

3

A special thank you to my sister and brother-in-law for the wonderful day and for allowing us to take this photoshoot.

We are all looking forward to the featuring in one of the upcoming issues of Art & Décoration !

 

xx

Greet

All pictures by me

No comments:

Post a Comment