Clients Family Room



Winter finally hit Southern California ...
Its been raining cat and dogs and its cold!  
 OK...

 So.... I'm a little spoiled....

I don't know what cold really is...
 huh!


You can see be our photo shoot last week that we "Southern Californians" really hadn't seen a winter until now...

We needed rain so bad!


This is the family room I designed in Orange County. 


I took these with my Galaxy Note phone.... 
The images are great..... 

My children tease me because the phone is so big....
but my pictures are better than theirs! 


 I can't wait to see the professional pictures...







I love this shot....

I like a little color with gray..


Its happy.... 













































We bought the book-shelve from Restoration Hardware....












A lot of you emailed me and wanted to know what the counter tops were made of......

The black is made out of quarts and the island is a marble...

Sorry I didn't email you back sooner... 








Next week I'll have some great photos to share with you of some model homes I went through.... 

Hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping bye... 

Julie






No comments:

Post a Comment