Kitchen Remodel



I was in Orange County this weekend for a photo shoot.... 
We photographed a kitchen and family room I designed. 

My client lives about 2 hours from where I live so 
we had to go shopping for the last little details before the shoot... 

We shopped from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM...

We had a blast.....
My feet were so sore the next day...









These images are from my cell phone, you will see the professional pictures on my new web site...as soon as I get my booty in gear and give the web designer the images I want to use... 
















































This is the before pictures of the kitchen 























My sweet client gave me this dome that's on the island....

I love it! 

 Its from Z Gallery if anyone is interested in buying one... 

Talk to you all soon!
Julie















No comments:

Post a Comment