Client Up-Date


I've been working with a client who has become a friend that I truly respect....

When your working with clients in such a personal way......

you get to know them, their likes and dislikes...
its easy to bond and develop friendships...






I have been very blessed to work with some wonderful women. 






This is just a sneak peak of what I have been up-to and I wanted to show you the pillows that were made for my clients sofa...


We had to put this project on hold for a short time and  we are now just finishing it up...







The before picture of the cabinet in her living room.







This is the after picture and of course it needs to be painted...
We will paint it white...glass will be put into the upper cabinet... 







The before picture of the fireplace. 







This also will be painted white... 










We added wainscoting in the room and in the dinning room...

She decided to take my advise and  put in wood floors which we will start in  January. 

 If you want to see some of the before pictures go here


Thanks for stopping by...
Julie 









No comments:

Post a Comment