What’s new in our living room this week ?

 

I am finalizing the decoration of our living room.

This week framed intaglios and reupholstered armchairs were brought in.

 

5 - kopieFramed intaglios on paneled wall in our living room.  Paneling by Lefèvre Interiors

 

7 The intaglios with custom made frame, I ordered at Empel Collections.

 

In my previous living room update post, I told you about the pair of French 19th century walnut armchairs we had to reupholster. The upholstery was finished this week.

3French armchair with hand carved frame.

 

2

I chose for the La Seyne Check pattern by Brunschwig & Fils.

1Upholstery fabric Brunschwig & Fils - La Seyne Check

 

What do you think about this week’s new items? Do you love them?

 

4

Enjoy the weekend !

xx

Greet

 

If you would like us to help decorating your home, feel free to contact us at info@lefevre.be

For more Lefèvre Interiors realisations visit our website at www.lefevre.be

No comments:

Post a Comment