Blue and White...

Ralph Lauren




Is there a style or color that you have always loved... 






Suzanne Tucker Fabrics



I've always had a little blue in my home...even when it wasn't  in style...











I never grow tired of Bamboo style furniture...









Les Indiennes...

Whenever I see thier products, I have an in-controlable urge to buy everything in the store...








I've always adored hand blocked fabrics....

When I was in high school I would buy hand blocked bedspreads and make dresses out of them....

it was very beach-y chic in those days... 






Bobbin chairs.... 








and red mixed into the mix....ooh la la...








Cafe chairs are also on my list of loves...

you can find these at Serena and Lily....









Schumacker wallpaper......

so sweet...





Kelly and Company Home...The Polished Pebble Blog


My Mother had grass cloth in her entry way in the 70s....
and I have loved it ever since...
and I'm glad to say...
 its back in...




Santa Barbara Design House












Bunnie Williams





I also love an English arm...
I have pillows made out of this fabric by John Robshaw...
another favorite of mine....


Sorry this is a little late...
Blog-spot decided to be nasty this morning and erased my whole post....
couldn't find it anywhere.....
so frustrating! 










No comments:

Post a Comment