Pillows for a Sofa.....Design



Do you remember a couple of posts ago...

I was talking about how I wanted my client to
 re-paint her freshly painted beige living room to a silver blue....

you can read about it here......


Well....shes going to re-paint! 


 I'm so excited it is going to look beautiful with her fabric and her Loloi rug.....





This is close to the color we are using...
Benjamin Moore Silver blue.












The floral fabric is by Lee Jofa and I'm going to have pillows made for the sofa...

the other is a Ralph Lauren and it is going on the chairs....








The fabric on the left is going on the sofa and the Kravet fabric is going on a pillow....














The Vervain fabric will be made in to two pillows for the sofa....

and the zebra fabric I love...but I'm not sure where we can use it yet.......











The chairs are from Noir....
and will be recovered in a Ralph Lauren fabric....





 






The Ralph Lauren fabric on the right will go on the chairs... 











We are not using this fabric....

it's a little busy...


but this is the style of the sofa...


the fabric will be a soft linen and there will be 

only one cushion across.. instead of two......










I love, love the fabrics were using and the soft palette.....
my client has very sophisticated taste...

I'm now looking for a coffee table and side tables.....

as soon as I find them I will show you....

thanks for stopping by..
Julie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment