A Fire and a Brewery Up-Date


Well, the fire is out! 
Thank God....
I want to thank all of you for your kind thoughts and prayers.....
and a thank you to all the firefighters for their bravery and hard work...




 

It's a little eerie looking...
all of the hills around us are burnt....
but, no one was killed and no one lost their homes in our area....
We are very thankful and so glad it is over....


 


We were able to go to my son's new brewery, Saint Archer for a peak before the grand opening sometime in June... 
It was nice to get away from the smokey air...

We had a tour of it before the guest arrived...take a peak....


The Brewery






This is the serving room at Saint Archers Brewery....still waiting for the tables..



 







Here we are in front of the hotel...my husband and I, my daughter, my brother and my son, Mike...


 




This my daughter in-law and my son at the party...






 

My son-in-law and daughter..






These are my son's partners....
The one on the right is Paul Rodriguez...another pro skater. 
A lot of the ambassadors of the company are pro surfers and skaters....
It was fun to meet all of them and see how the beer is made...it's really good!





At this point, it's only available in San Diego....
  I will let you know when its available in other areas...
Thanks again for your sweet messages and emails.... 
I have some updates on projects to show you soon....

Thanks, Julie




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment