Spring Decor.....

 (Lillian August)



Its funny how a post will take a life of its own....

Every image I was attracted to had a beautiful and feminine feel to it...
I had no clue where I was going with this.... 
it developed as I was creating it...

  Every image was prettier than the next...

A celebration of spring



 
(Mary McDonald)

 A lot of people change their decor with every season....
new pillows, flowers, decor they even change their slipcovers....





(Michael Smith) 



Do you change your decor every season?




(Lillian August)





(Mary McDonald)


We have very mild seasons in Southern California and I think that's why I don't notice the seasons changing like the rest of the U.S....
I keep the same old decor all year long......
I do put out fresh flowers...

 but I'm not a big holiday decorator either.....
I like things very simple....

 I celebrate spring with fresh hydrangeas around the house...and I love orchids.








(David Kaihoi)

I adore this wallpaper....it is gorgeous! 






(So You Think You Can...Tumbler)













(Alina Cho)

I do change things around my home a lot...
the hubby never sees the same thing twice.....
I'm always experimenting with new ideas....
the neighbors use to tease us...
they would say..... 
the Taylor's walls are thicker than the rest of the homes in the neighborhood because Julie has painted them so many times....
like it added to the thickness!
 Ya right!....
what can I say...

Who wants to live with the same old decor all their life!  
Creativity is an occupation hazard!  






(Ruthie Summers)








(This is Thyme Tumbler)









(Belgium Pearls)

Isn't this a beautiful image.... the hot pink is just sexy looking!












(John Saladino)














(This is Thyme...Tumbler)









(Fernand Toussaint)


I'm taking a few weeks off from blogging....

I have to finish up with a few projects and life.... 
I'm also going with the hubby up to Santa Barbara for a couple of days....
we are going to a wedding with good friends... 
I can't wait! 
I will be back....see ya soon!
Don't have to much fun without me.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment