The Pacific Design Center....




I took a client down to the L.A. Design center to shop for a dinning room table. 

We saw some fabulous things.....but we came home empty handed.  

This showroom, Ebanista had a lot of interesting and beautiful furniture that I loved...




 




It was so quiet at the P.D.C. you could hear a pin drop.... 
I remember when I first went to the design center around 20 years ago, there were so many showrooms to choose from.
 







This was the Paul Ferrante showroom..... 
which we overheard the sales woman talking about an order from Jeffery Allen Marks from Million Dollar Decorator
We were dying to see what he had ordered....






























I love Gregorius Pineo furniture and style. This showroom was one of my favorites which I just did a post on a style called Simple Elegance... click here.

 Soft grays, whitewashed woods mixed with dark woods and Grass-cloth walls....love!







 




The style reminds me of a pair of jeans....you could dress it up or dress it down...Casual but sophisticated 























I loved this lantern....
To tell you the truth...I love most of thier things...do you? 


Sorry this is a short post....
I'm exhausted!
 I have been running around with my head cut off! Hopefully I will get some R&R this weekend...
 I'm going to clean my house and rest....
what a combo, huh! 
What are you doing this weekend?  
Julie














No comments:

Post a Comment