Over Grouted Stone and Old Barn Wood

Love this....
 Maybe I'm just crazy, but I'm ready to find an old fence and tear it down....
I would love to put this in one of my clients dinning room.
 I haven't done any research on where to buy used or weathered wood, but if anyone knows where to buy this in Southern California please let me know.....
This was designed buy Jeff Jeffers....he used it in his Napa Valley home..

 
Designed by Bernard DE Clerck,wood from Corvelyn





Jeffers also used this style of wood in his bathroom in his Napa Valley home. 






Bernard De Clerck, wood and stone from Corvelyn









This is a new kitchen that used a stone to create a collected look that resembles an old European kitchen.....
 If you want to see a glimpse of this home check it out on Cote De Texas.blogspot


 
Cote De Texas blog and Chateau Dominique.



 
Designed by Sandra Tarruella










Rik Storms Ancient building supplies used 200 year old pine barn-wood from old Swiss sheds for this floor



 
Pam Pierce...
You gotta love this stone!




Designed by Kevin Harris and Annelee Primos...

It's tempting...any old fences around?


 





Chateau Dominique...





 
Calligan Abraham Architectures.

What do you think about the look of over grouted stone?









Brook from Velvet and Linen is building her new home in Ojai California... and using an over grouted style on her fireplace. 

So what do you think....Do you like the over grouted look and the old barn wood look as much as I do
Keep your eyes out for neighbors replacing their fence....
Can't ya see it....

right...

I'm just all talk..... don't worry.... I'm not going to be taking anyone's fence....

I'm the biggest chicken ever...and honest!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment