My Style





If I could wear a pair of jeans every day, I would....

I guess you could say I'm a jean girl! 

I like to live in comfort....

If I had to pick one style to describe myself,
it would be "casual but sophisticated"....










 

At times I want my home to reflect a "casual, but sophisticated" style,
neutral colors...
simple lines, with a creative flare.








a bit sexy, but natural






 



 Elegant 










but fun... 








Its important to surrounded yourself with balance....
....Love this look...

 


 




I do love a little lace...there's those jeans again!




 


and Linen









A palette of blues will always make my heart skip a beat.









And you gotta love a pair of boy friend jeans!










As long as I can remember I have loved blue and white china...




 




But, once in awhile a girl needs to be spoiled....













and feel like this!


What is your style? 





 




Fashion source on our Pinterest boards, Decor images 1st and 2nd: ebanister.com, 3rd: Spanish Moss blog, 4th:Our Pinterest Boards, 5th: Our Pinterest Boards, 6th: Our Pinterest Boards    

No comments:

Post a Comment