Fabric and a Bike!


I've been up to my eyeballs with fabrics for my clients home. 
These are the colors she wants to use in her dinning room. 
We have been talking about charcoal grass cloth and white wainscoting for the walls.
 She wants to use grays,whites, camels, and a tint of orange- red.






In the living room we are going to use creams and rich woods, hints of reds and browns. 
We have been talking about playing up the dark and lights through out the house.




 

 These are the colors for the kitchen and the family room.










 

This is the kitchen....the cabinets are cheap and paint is peeling off them...and YES it will be gutted and torn out!













 


All of the flooring will be replaced with wood floors and the fireplace needs help....big time! 
I have not seen the house yet, only pictures.
I will be seeing it this coming weekend. 
I can't wait!









I found this gorgeous fabric for my home!
 I'm in love with it....
Its a Lee Jofa fabric....
 I'm going to have two pillows made out of it for my living room.

So sorry about the poor photography....I've got to learn how to take good photos!

 





























I had to show you where my hubby keeps his bike....
Yep....in my living room! 

Doesn't everyone keep their bikes in the living room! 
He rides anywhere from 50 to 100 miles a week. He's in a bike club and let me tell you he is addicted.....

So, its safe to say this is his pride and joy and he is afraid it will be stolen out of our garage.

Thank God I'm easy going...


Do you keep odd things in your living room? 

Let me re-word that....

Does your husband or kids keep odd things in your living room? 

Would love to hear about it..


Thanks for stopping by....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment