A Visit to Davenport Home


I've been wanting to visit Davenport Home's showroom and finally had a chance to go
I like to see the furniture before making recommendations to my clients.

They are located in Brea, California and have been in business for 10 years.

 Their a family owned business and they offer a wide variety of custom furniture.

 They had great choices of fabric.


 



Each piece can be customized to fit your every need. You can choose from different finishes and sizes and they are made right here in the USA.






























































I Hope you liked their products as much as I did. Check out their web-site here.


So, what do you have planned this weekend? 
 I have a quiet weekend planned. 

I'm hoping to get some projects completed around the house. 
So many things need to be done.

Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?  

 I would love to hear about them.

 Well that's all for today....have a great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment