Pretty in Pink...



Its a girl!

 Bet you never guessed! 

We had a baby shower on Saturday for my daughter in-law and
  of course it was all in pink!

 What else, with a little girl on the way! 

We are so excited for this little girl to come into the world.
Can not wait!
 OK, so we are big time excited...





We used mix and match vintage dishes.
 Have you noticed how pretty vintage dishes look together?
 No matter how many different patterns are put together they look beautiful. 

We pulled together vintage table clothes and used milk
 glass china with pink flowers as center pieces. 







We also used some Ralph Lauren table clothes.



















A pink vintage dresser was used for the gifts.

Did you notice the cute little piggy bear sitting on top of the dresser? That was my sons first piggy bear.......

Ya, I know it is pink!

When I bought it it had a vest and black shoes.

 I am not sure what happened to them, but some how along the way they were miss placed....Hum, they were probably thrown away.















My daughter Sarah, and her mother in- law Judy, made the paper flowers and decorated the tables.
They looked so pretty......







Sarah made this tent for the baby. 

 It will look so cute in her room. 















Didn't they do a wonderful job on the table decor?

Danni and  I had a great time.

 I don't know what I would of done with out Danni's help and friends. 
It was a beautiful day. 

Also
 Drum roll please......
.
We just had our one year blogging anniversary. 
Can you believe it?
 One year.....
We have met so many wonderful and kind people.
We want to thank all of you for your support and friendship.
 We couldn't of done it with out you.
 Thanks again, Julie and Danni





No comments:

Post a Comment