Belgian Pearls 3rd Anniversary

 

Dear friends and readers, today it is my 3rd blog anniversary!

I have such a great time blogging and have met so many wonderful people! Some of you became really good friends. I want to thank everyone of you, from around the world, following my blog!

I sincerely thank you for the fine comments on my blog posts and for the support I receive from oh so many blogcolleagues! I do hope you will understand that I don't have time to comment all of your blogposts (I wished I could!), but I do the best I can to reply to all the emails I receive from you (being one of my readers or blogcolleagues).

THANK YOU  my readers and colleagues for all your support and for being loyal followers of Belgian Pearls!

Today I posted some random chosen images of earlier blogposts and of which I do know you loved them.

Enjoy!

 

9Orangery of Axel Vervoordt (Picture by me).

 

4Orangery Garnier Antiques (Photo Credit Claude Smekens).

 

17Image source here.

 

12Terrace at my home (Picture by me).

 

20At my sister’s home (Photo credit Montse Garriga).

 

7Source unknown.

 

3Image source here.

 

13Our orangery (Picture by me).

 

31Image source here.

 

11Image source here.

 

1Source unknown.

 

2Source unknown.

 

6Image soure here.

 

26Image source here.

 

14My library (Photo credit Claude Smekens).

 

22Home of Natalie Haegeman (Source here).

 

23Image source here.

 

27Image source here.

 

18Image source here.

 

21My sister’s orangery (Photo credit Montse Garriga).

 

25Home of architect Xavier-François Van Damme.

 

16Home of Natalie Haegeman (Source here).

 

29Image source here.

 

15My home (Photo credit Claude Smekens).

 

From my home to yours : this virtual bouquet of roses!

A HUGE THANK YOU !

Without all of you ‘Belgian Pearls’ wouldn’t survive!

IMG_6623Bouquet of roses at my home (Photo credit Efie De Grande).

 

xx

Greet

No comments:

Post a Comment