Please open that door, I would love to come in…

 

Whenever I see a door half opened or I can take a glimpse through a glazed door, my eyes are always focused on what’s behind.

“Secret” doors are the worst!  My curiosity is completely sparked! I can’t help!

Do you recognize this?

Test yourself by looking at those images!

2 Lefèvre Interiors

 

4 Axel Vervoordt

 

7Here you have a “secret” door.  Source Pinterest

 

8 Château de Moissac

 

Hal 128 (chateau de mossaic) Château de Moissac

 

12 Source Boxwood Terrace

 

13 Source unknown

 

11Again a “secret” door.  Juan Pablo Molyneux via New York Social Diary

 

3 Source unknown

 

1 Lefèvre Interiors

 

5 Source Love Your Homes

 

6And another “secret” door.  Source Simply Seleta

 

14Source unknown

 

9 Gregory Mellor

 

10Shabby Chic Mania via Facebook

 

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERASource unknown

 

Talk to you soon!

xx

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment