Bed canopies & drapes

As I am preparing the design of a bedroom project, I was searching for some inspiring bedrooms with bed canopies and drapes.

I know, I know, still holiday time!  But as we are at home I love to work at some client’s projects from time to time.I can’t help, I love being prepared to meet clients after holidays !

The lady of the house would love to see a very romantic bedroom with beautiful fabrics. So to my opinion, a bedroom canopy should not be missed here.

Here are a few of my favorite images that I found in my bedroom file.

02source here

I love not only the bed canopy, but everything in this room! The coffered ceiling, the double door, the chandelier and sconces, the chosen fabrics!Gorgeous room in an Italian palazzo.

 

04source here

Canopy and bedhead of the same fabric.

 

07Château de La Ballue

A castlebedroom-look here. Very simple canopy but beautiful in combination with the paneling.

 

15source here  

A more sophisticated canopy.

 

03source here

Again an Italian palazzo inspired bedroom. Canopy and draperies are of the same fabric.

 

06source unknonw

This is one of my favorites! I might think that the fabrics are all of Pierre Frey.

I love the double faced canopy. Floral fabric for one side of the canopy and draperies. Matching wallpaper!  And a check fabric for the other canopy side and  bedhead upholstery!

 

18source here

All linen fabrics here! Gorgeous! And notice that beautiful antique wooden canopy top!

   

01source unknown

Again one of my favorites! All things white! Very chique! I also love the wall paper. I do think this could be a ‘Zuber décor panoramique camaieu’.

 

14 source unknown

This picture reminds me of the first shown image in this post. Very Italian inspired. I always love to see a French LXV bed bench.

 

08source here

Love this white room with the white drapes.

 

05source here

Beautiful !

 

09source here

Very girly.

 

16source here

Very romantic. Maybe a bit over the top?

 

10  source here

This image we have seen going around in bloggerland the last months! One of my favorites again.

The texture and color of the linen drapes are wonderful in combination with the lime painted walls.

 

11Château de La Ballue

Detail of the room shown on image n°3 here above.

 

12source unknown

Very French! Again I love everything in this room. The fabrics, the paneling, the chandelier and the seagrass rug.

 

_____

 

To the winners (here) of the  Belgian Magazine Tijdloos give away : a copy of the August issue is on your way! 

 

Cover Tijdloos Cover Magazine Tijdloos n°20 August 2011

 

AdAd page Lefèvre Interiors in the Magazine Tijdloos issue n°20 August 2011

 

A wonderful week to you all !

xx

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment