Watercolors, interiors and antiques

First of all, I want to thank all my readers for the nice comments on my post about the changes at my sister’s orangerie! My sister and me enjoyed reading all these lovely comments!!!! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me.

Today I want you to meet one of my favorite blogs, one of my favorite interior designers and one of my favorite antiques dealers.

CELINE CHOLLET AQUARELLES BLOG

Céline Chollet header

Click on logo to vist the blog of Céline.

When I discovered the blog of Céline, I couldn’t believe my eyes! I was perplexed by all these gorgeous aquarelles.

Céline lives in Auxerre in France. She grew up in a family of artists, illustrators and graphic designers.

She became an illustrator of children’s books for 15 years.

In 2005 Céline returned to her passion of youth sketches and watercolors. She is specialized in architectural design and interiors.

She also became the illustrator of the collection “Carrés de France”, the books of Editions Equinoxe.

Visiting her blog, you will discover watercolors of the most wonderful places in France.

Céline made some beautiful watercolors of Auxerre, the place were she lives.

If you would love to have a watercolour of your house or favorite place, Céline can do that for you. The rates you will discover on her blog.

Céline Chollet 1

image : blog Céline

Book Equinoxe

Editions Equinoxe book “Carrés de France”

image : blog Céline

Video Céline Chollet May 2008 TF1Video of Céline May 2008 TF1

Click on picture to see the video! You will love it!

Visit Céline here : CELINE CHOLLET AQUARELLES.

_____

ALEXANDRA SIEBELINK INTERIORS

Some of you will remember my earlier post about 2 charming houses, a house in Belgium and a house in Holland.

The house in Holland was of the interior designer Alexandra Siebelink. Alexandra is one of my favorite designers!

I love the way she decorates and I love the materials and colors Alexandra works with.

Alexandra always proposes beautiful antiques and art objects to fit the design of her interiors.

Visit her website here : Alexandra Siebelink. You will love it!

Alexandra recently started a blog HERE.

Alexandra Siebelink 2

image : Alexandra’s website

Alexandra Siebelink 1 image : Alexandra’s website

Alexandra Siebelink 3

image: from the magazine MTC, 1-2010.

Click on the image above to read my blogpost about the 2 charming houses where you will see more images of Alexandra’s home.

ALEXANDRA SIEBELINKAS

____

And finally I want you to discover the beautiful Antiques Gallery of Heather and Bobby Lee from California : TROVE GALLERY.

I discovered this gallery by the blog TROUVAIS of my friend Trish. Ever since I love to visit Heather and Bobby Lee to discover their new arrivals!

I feel so sorry to live so far from Heather and Bobby Lee! Otherwise I would visit this gallery every week I might think!

Visit the Trove Gallery website and you will find the most beautiful, exquisite antiques !

Trove Gallery 1

As this primitive trestle table from France, c.1775. (image website Trove Gallery)

Trove Gallery 2

Or this French 19th century garden bench. (image website Trove Gallery)

Trove Gallery 3

Or this gorgeous Swedish plant stand, c 1910. (image website Trove Gallery)

TROVE GALLERY

TG

___

I hope you all enjoyed this Sunday post!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment