A special thank to all of you!





A few more hours to go and we step into a new year!
It is time to bring a special thank to all of my bloggerfriends and readers!
I want to thank all of you for the support you have given me the past months writing my blog!
I feel so honoured to have met so many wonderful, interesting people among my blogger colleagues and readers!
To me it was a huge adventure starting my own blog and I had no idea that I was going to meet such a wonderful, lovely people as you all are! You are from all over the world, from Canada to South-Africa!
You all have given a new dimension to my life. The new energy that I felt by starting my blog and meeting all of you, was enormous! I want to thank you so much for that!
I hope that you all will stay present the next year! I promise to do my best to bring you more interesting posts in future!

These are my "thank-you" cyber flowers to all of you!

I wish I could send them over!





I propose a toast to all of you and wish you a

HAPPY, HEALTHY AND SUCCESSFUL 2010 !

See (read) you in 2010!

xx
Greet

No comments:

Post a Comment